Morgan Stanley - Avoid Morgan Stanely Smith Barney Like The Plague
First this is review for Morgan Stanley not any branch.Their web tools for clients are a joke.
They also put 5 day holds on all checks deposited, so if you use them for your checking they will hold your money to earn interest for themselves. When you point out that under banking laws this illegal they say they are not a bank and those laws do not apply to them. You cannot use an ATM to do deposits, so you have to drive or mail it, not scan and send. Also they *** on the commission they charge 1.5% total rip.
Go to Merril Lynch which where I came from before my broker jumped to Morgan.
This is an antiquated company charging big commission with Zero value.As corporation they do not give a rip about their clients.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "So I wrote a review for WFG here: http://world-financial-group.pissedconsumer.com/conversation-w-wfg-employee-stateing-anti-american-views-20150625656016.html It includes screenshots of a very hostile conversation between a current WFG employee named Sophia Xu when I declined to be..."
- "Last year I met a guy at a business mixer who chatted with me for a minute or two and then immediately asked me if i was looking for work..."
- "Not sure how many people read the paper these days...but today in the Bourbonnais, Illinois Daily Journal a story line caught my eye...'IL residents snap up U.S. State Silver Bars'...."
- "I ordered flowers for my mothers birthday and had them delivered to her work. What I ordered is not what was delivered. I was embarrassed by what was sent. I..."
- "Their is a Doyle and O'donnell, the problem is who is clancey?The firm added it as a trick to make it sound like they were Boston Legal. They act as..."
- "One of Sears repair trucks (license 57472B1) was parked blocking part of my driveway when I got home (Sacramento CA) on 3/14/2015 at approx. 4:30 PM. No driver was..."
- "My boyfriend sends me flowers for birthdays and for Valentine's Day. Because Valentine's Day falls on a Sunday, he wanted to have flowers sent on Friday the 12th to my..."
- "I am a former employee of Target and know this person, she is a rotten person who lives to make herself larger than life off of other peoples problems. She..."
- "Below are pictures, this residue was beginning to accumulate inside the suitcase after a few uses. Just took a longer trip and think the wheels are finally worn in..."