First this is review for Morgan Stanley not any branch.Their web tools for clients are a joke.
They also put 5 day holds on all checks deposited, so if you use them for your checking they will hold your money to earn interest for themselves. When you point out that under banking laws this illegal they say they are not a bank and those laws do not apply to them. You cannot use an ATM to do deposits, so you have to drive or mail it, not scan and send. Also they *** on the commission they charge 1.5% total rip.
Go to Merril Lynch which where I came from before my broker jumped to Morgan.
This is an antiquated company charging big commission with Zero value.As corporation they do not give a rip about their clients.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Financial Service
- Review category
- Financial Services
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Not sure how many people read the paper these days...but today in the Bourbonnais, Illinois Daily Journal a story line caught my eye...'IL residents snap up U.S. State Silver Bars'...."
- "FFIUL AGENT GUIDE SUMMARY OF CHARGES It's me Liquid, I post this not to damage them or to applaud them but just to have an official guide out there. I..."
- "BEWARE! www.schooloftrade.com & www.sidewaysmarkets.com is a scam and Joseph James is a fraud now desperately trying to cover up for years of deceit and lies. SOT has recently updated their..."
- "I bought 2 skirts online and I went to Roseville gallaria to exchange the skirt for a different size. It took forever just to find them! I went to the..."
- "Went online to GameStop.com and found a statue my son wanted. The explanation of what you get for your money was on the website and on the box with the..."
- "I am a reputation management and was paid only half of the money up fromt The company had an image issue is so desperate to get their name cleaned up and..."
- "To ask for resending the missing part, I called 3 times within 1 day and each time I waited for over 1 hour. IKEA customer service claimed that only the..."
- "I called today 8-28-16 and spoke to a CS rep to cancel my subscription. I told him not to even bother with the BS hard sell of other offers, because..."
- "Buyer beware. I recently purchased an area rug from Rugs USA. I made the mistake of waiting to take the rug out of the packaging until the room for which..."