I have been appointed by the court to be legal representative for a couple who were killed in a accident.I first went to the representative that the couple had used.

I called and left a message that I would like to set up an appointment to talk to him. I never received a return call. I went to his office two days later and met with him briefly. He said that because I didn't have an appointment he didn't have time for me.

Talking to the receptionist I found that I would have to call customer service to close an account. This was five months ago with many unreturned calls, emails and messages that have not been returned. I filed the executor paperwork which took almost two months for them to process but I still get zero service from them.

I have an account with Schwab and would highly recommend them.They have had great customer service and even return phone calls and emails.

This reviewer shared experience about "no customer service" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Morgan Stanley. The most disappointing about morgan stanley account from Morgan Stanley was lack of customer service , but reviewer liked very frustrating. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Morgan Stanley.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Morgan Stanley to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Morgan Stanley?

Comments